- IDENTIFICATION DATA:In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company owner ofwww.https://uniqegourmet.com/en/Under the trade name UNIQE GOURMET isDavid Atencia SaavedraTAX ID361.489.59C.And domiciled for these purposes at RúaQuintela, 25, CP 36209, Vigo, Spain, with e-mail contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USERS:The access and/or use of this portal ofUNIQE GOURMETattributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of use reflected herein. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL:www.https://uniqegourmet.com/en/Provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter referred to as "the contents") on the Internet belonging toUNIQE GOURMETTo which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content.
In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services provided by the USERUNIQE GOURMETOffers through its website, committing itself not to use them for activities that may be illicit, contrary to public order, national defense or public health.
In any case,UNIQE GOURMETReserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Web site: to modify or eliminate services or contents as well as the conditions of access and/or use of the Web site.
In the same wayUNIQE GOURMETReserves the right to modify at any time the present conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the web sitewww.https://uniqegourmet.com/en/
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, we inform the user that the personal data provided voluntarily, by any of our means of collecting information, will be incorporated into the automated processing activities of personal data owned byUNIQE GOURMET, the fields marked with "*" are mandatory, so that the USER will not be able to use some of the services and information offered on the Web. The fields marked with "*" are mandatory, so the non-completion of these fields will prevent the USER to enjoy some of the services and information offered on the Web. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially.
UNIQE GOURMETFully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
UNIQE GOURMEThas adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access. In order to carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary to transfer the data to data processors, collaborating companies and public administrations (which may verify the accuracy of the data).
In the event that the USER provides personal data, referring to natural persons other than himself/herself, the USER must, prior to the inclusion, inform them of the content of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection.
UNIQE GOURMETAs responsible for the Processing Activity, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, the USER may exercise the rights at any time, by sending a letter to the registered office, attaching a copy of the ID or Passport.
UNIQE GOURMETguarantees that all commercial communications sent to its customers comply with current regulations.
Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and Law 9/2014 General Telecommunications, the USER is informed thatUNIQE GOURMETmay send you by electronic means information about products and services of interest to which you give your consent
You may revoke this authorization at any time at the following email@example.com
It may happen that some cookies used on this website are not related toUNIQE GOURMET. This is because some pages of the website have embedded content from third party websites (such as a YouTube video).
Because the referred content comes from another website,UNIQE GOURMETdoes not control the setting of such cookies. If you want to change your cookie setting preferences, you should consult the websites of such third parties for information.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:UNIQE GOURMETBy itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, etc.), being expressly prohibited its reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the mode of making available all or part of the contents of this website, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization ofUNIQE GOURMET
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned byUNIQE GOURMET. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the website.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:UNIQE GOURMETIs not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the Web site or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Deficiencies in the service, communication networks, problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the USER's computer system, files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the USER's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, telephone faults, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by reasons beyond the control of the USERUNIQE GOURMET; the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that the USERS make of the Web site and of the information and services. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to the accepted general uses or to public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, on the part of the USERS
- MODIFICATIONS:UNIQE GOURMETReserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
- LINKS:In the event that inwww.https://uniqegourmet.com/en/Links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites,UNIQE GOURMETShall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances,UNIQE GOURMETAssume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:UNIQE GOURMETReserves the right to block the access of a USER in the event of any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERAL:UNIQE GOURMETPursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION:UNIQE GOURMETMay modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:The relationship betweenUNIQE GOURMETAnd the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.